What you need:
How to use the NIV Appointment System:
- Your Internet browser must support 128-bit encryption.
- If you are using Internet Explorer (Windows), the minimum version that will work with this site is version 5.0, with service pack 2.
- If you are using Netscape, the minimum version that will work with this site is version 6.2.
- The barcode number from your printed DS-160 electronic visa application form, if applicable.
- A printer to print your appointment confirmation.
- Required documentation
- Valid Passport
- DS-160 application form confirmation page
- Proof of at least 10 years of legal residence in the Dutch Caribbean (for first time visa applicants). Those who do not have 10 years of legal residence will not be allowed to apply.
Optional documentation can vary depending on the applicant's personal situation. The following are mere suggestions that may help the officer to assess your intentions to return to the Dutch Caribbean and is not an exhaustive list of what applicants should present at their interview.
NOTE. These documents may or may not be reviewed at the time of your interview
- Passports containing all previous U.S. visas, even if expired
- Birth certificate (original or certified copy)
- ID Card if 18 or over
- Proof of Finances (bank statements)
- Proof of Education (school diploma)
- Proof of Employment (pay slips, company credential, letter from Human Resources Department)
Note: If you need to cancel or change an appointment at any time, return to this web site and click on the "Change/Cancel Appointment" button.
- Complete and print a DS-160 electronic visa application form.
- Click on the "Schedule Appointment" button below to select an available date and time for an appointment.
- Enter the 10-digit barcode number from the last page of your printed electronic visa application form into the Barcode Number field, and then click "Submit".
- Select an available appointment date from the calendar.
- Select a preferred time for your appointment, and then enter your Surname, Given Name, Telephone Number, Email Address, and Identification Code.
- Verify that all the information entered is correct, and then click "Submit".
- Print the appointment confirmation page and bring it with you to your appointment.