What you need:
How to use the NIV Appointment System:
- Your Internet browser must support 128-bit encryption.
- If you are using Internet Explorer (Windows), the minimum version that will work with this site is version 5.0, with service pack 2.
- If you are using Netscape, the minimum version that will work with this site is version 6.2.
- The barcode number from your printed DS-160 electronic visa application form, if applicable.
- A printer to print your appointment confirmation.
- The Consulate General in Curacao only interviews applicants who hold a Dutch passport or are renewing a multiple-entry U.S. visa valid for at least one full year that is either still valid or expired less than one year ago. Children under the age of 16 whose parents have visas may also apply in Curacao. Persons applying for an E, H, or L visa, regardless of citizenship or previous visas, and all other applicants may apply at any consular section worldwide. You no longer are required to apply in Caracas, and can choose from convenient locations including Haiti, Barbados, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Jamaica, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago. Appointment and payment processes may differ at each Embassy or Consulate, so please review the information on their websites carefully. You may have to be present in some countries several days to complete the visa application process.
Note: If you need to cancel or change an appointment at any time, return to this web site and click on the "Change/Cancel Appointment" button.
- Complete and print a DS-160 electronic visa application form.
- Click on the "Schedule Appointment" button below to select an available date and time for an appointment.
- Enter the 10-digit barcode number from the last page of your printed electronic visa application form into the Barcode Number field, and then click "Submit".
- Select an available appointment date from the calendar.
- Select a preferred time for your appointment, and then enter your Surname, Given Name, Telephone Number, Email Address, and Identification Code.
- Verify that all the information entered is correct, and then click "Submit".
- Print the appointment confirmation page and bring it with you to your appointment.